Thursday, August 15, 2013

Leave of Absense



Last week I took the 1500 mile from New York to Texas, (drove there and back with my fiance) it was an amazing trip and one I will never forget. It is very possible that next month we will actually be moving down there, and so I will have no time to really create CC at this current point in time.  Have an entire house to rummage through, organize, throw things out, sell them, the whole nine yards. Upon my return to creating I will no longer be updating this website and have decided I will start fresh with a new one. (hopefully I will be able to sneak in some time for creating and getting that going. I can only go so long without having withdrawal)  For the time being I will leave the site open for those who still wish to download my custom content. I want to thank everyone for their support, for downloading and all the wonderful comments on my creations. It is the driving force that keeps me creating. This is not good bye, but I will see you soon!

XOXO,
NyGirl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best and good luck with the move and the new life. CAS would be far emptier without your creations.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates